Business Case Development for Product Professionals
September 4th & 5th | Frankfurt, Germany
Product managers and other product professionals face special challenges in developing business cases. Whether you’re pitching a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to create winning business cases and confidently present them to decision-makers. Taught by two veteran product managers with over 40 years of experience , this course will give you the inside track to quickly building a business plan and getting it approved. As a participant, you will:
- Learn the critical sections of a successful business plan
- Understand key financials and how to generate them
- Learn to overcome common objections from decision-makers
- Improve your presentation skills to deliver compelling pitches
- Expand your network with like-minded professionals.
As a course participant, you’ll get:
- Course materials including presentations and a study guide
- Recorded lectures for future reference
- Templates and examples
- Two hours of free coaching with an instructor
- Membership in a community of other students
- Financials Overview
- Projecting Revenues
- Projecting Costs
- Building the Case
- Presenting Business Cases
- What is a business case?
- Creating the foundation: The Lean Canvas
- Extending the Lean Canvas
- Capturing Business Context
- Strategic alignment
- Understanding Markets
Greg Prickril is a digital product strategy consultant and trainer. Greg's bio.
Lior Zadicareo is a product management expert with 30 years of experience in high-tech product management including 15 years of work in the US, Australia and Europe. Lior lectures and implements Product Management methodologies since 2005.