SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT TRAINING IN
Become a certified SOFTWARE product manager in
one of germany's most beautiful cities!
- April 25th - 27th, 2017 Brochure with Details (PDF)
About the Foundation-level Course
This 3-day course provides a comprehensive overview of the product management discipline, preparing participants for the optional ISPMA Certification Exam. The instructor, Greg Prickril, is an industry veteran and global product management expert with experience at 3 of the 4 largest software companies in the world.
This 3-day course, limited to 12 participants, is given in English and costs €1,950 per student (plus applicable taxes). The optional certification exam costs €250 (plus applicable taxes). Anyone interested in software product management is invited to take the course. See our course cancellation policy.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat today!
About the Instructor
Greg Prickril has 15 years of product management experience at 3 of the 4 largest software companies in the world. His experience working on three continents and shipping products at IBM, Microsoft and SAP make him uniquely qualified to enhance product management theory and concepts with best practices that work in the real world. Read more about Greg here.
Who should take the course?
Although the course is designed for anyone interested in the non-technical or business aspects of software product development, it may be of particular interest to:
- New product managers interested in getting a broader perspective on the role and becoming certified product managers
- Scrum product owners interested in a broader perspective on managing software products
- Experienced product managers interested in understanding product management based on a comprehensive, industry-standard framework
- Engineering professionals like developers, architects and development leadership interested in understand the business side of product development
- HR professionals working with product managers who would like to understand the role and its interactions with other disciplines
pDAY 1: FOUNDATION
- Introduction to Core Concepts
- Product Management Essentials
- The Software Product Management Framework
DAY 2: PRODUCT STRATEGY AND PLANNING
- Effective Requirements Management
- Roadmapping and Release Planning
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Agile and Other Development Methodologies
DAY 3: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND ORCHESTRATION
- Strategic Management Overview
- Managing Business Performance
- Collaborating with Other Disciplines
- Optional ISPMA Certification Exam
Heidelberg is a beautiful city on the Neckar River, about an hour South of Frankfurt. The oldest part of the city boasts one of Germany's best known castles and one of its most beautiful bridges. Transportation to Heidelberg is readily available from the Airport in Frankfurt as are accommodations.