SPM Intersections Webcast Series
In March 2016 I began a series of (at least) monthly webinars. The goal is to provide expert insight into topics that are relevant to software product managers and other software professionals. We take a backlog approach to selecting webinar topics and will soon support voting. In the meantime, please peruse our backlog below and feel free to suggest topics via our Contact Form.
THE NEXT PLANNED WEBCAST IS March 22, 16:00 (CET)
Beyond Product Management: Managing Complex Solutions in the Enterprise
- Product Management for the IoT
- Managing Complex Software-based Solutions
- Strategic Software Pricing
- Does your organization really understand the types of offerings it takes to market? A Taxonomy for Offering Types
- An introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- The Product Management as Conductor: Orchestrating the Extended Software Product Team
Vote for a backlog entry or submit another idea using our Contact Form.
- March 4, 2016 - Making the Case for Software Product Management [recording]